Adventurers WantedIf you’ve got a masters degree in an engineering discipline and a thirst for adventure, we want to hear from you.
Imagine a typical engineering firm. Now crumple up that image and toss it in the recycling bin. At DELTA | v |, forensic engineering has little to do with pushing paper or sitting at desks.
Our highly specialized professionals bring a unique passion to their work. They are excited about new ideas and technology. They love to travel to new places at a moment’s notice. They enjoy directly engaging clients on the front lines. And they’re driven to find answers. It’s what makes the DELTA |v| culture so unique.
Do you have what it takes?
If you’ve got creative talent, technical aptitude, a thirst for adventure, and a knack for engaging with people, we want to hear from you. Contact us today, forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry Level Associate Engineers Hiring for Charlotte, NC and Nashville, TN locations
Job Description: We are actively seeking to fill Associate Engineering positions in our Charlotte, NC and Nashville, TN offices. This is an entry level position and we are seeking a motivated engineer who thrives in a dynamic work environment and enjoys a technical challenge. The candidate will work directly with senior, licensed Professional Engineers in conducting fieldwork, reconstruction analysis and preparing the results for expert testimony in trial. The fieldwork involves documentation of collision sites and damaged vehicles using photography, 3D scanners and drones. This position also involves downloading “black box” data from cars and trucks to determine vehicle speeds. The candidate will work alongside senior engineers to conduct computer simulation analysis of vehicle dynamics and to assist in preparing trial exhibits. This opportunity involves some regional travel. The candidate must enjoy working in a high energy environment and being outdoors.
- B.S. or M.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Less than 2 years of working experience. We will consider more years of experience as long as the candidate understands that the position is entry-level.
- An interest in motor vehicles.
- An interest in 3D Scanners, drones and photography.
- Available to travel regionally.
- Comfortable working on a team and in a collaborative space.
- Positive attitude full of commitment and a desire to contribute.
(Part-Time) Technical Coordinator Hiring for Charlotte, NC and Nashville, TN locations
General Purpose of Job: As a Technical Coordinator, this role will be primarily responsible for a variety of tasks associated with maintaining and updating equipment, evidence management as well as other general administrative office duties. The candidate will be expected to perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of equipment and office operations. Individuals should demonstrate the following competencies: technology-oriented, problem solving, customer service, planning/organizing, quality control, adaptability and dependability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Field equipment maintenance with system updates, partnering with external vendor(s) to support repairs and replacement.
- Install, configure and upgrade equipment software and hardware.
- Provide technical support or training on systems and equipment.
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules for equipment.
- Asset inventory reconciliation.
- Evidence inventory management.
- Assists with computer and network maintenance.
- General office equipment maintenance.
- Assist with file organization.
- Administrative duties including filing, copying, scanning, binding etc.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- General clerical duties.
- Provide administrative support to team and department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2+ years of administrative and/or technical support experience.
- Strong technical acumen and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with independent decision-making abilities.
- Ability to troubleshoot with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must possess a strong business acumen, display strong partnership and be highly team oriented and motivated.
- Experience with and/or ability to partner with external vendor(s) to support the company.
- General office duties.