Adventurers WantedIf you’ve got a masters degree in an engineering discipline and a thirst for adventure, we want to hear from you.
Imagine a typical engineering firm. Now crumple up that image and toss it in the recycling bin. At DELTA | v |, forensic engineering has little to do with pushing paper or sitting at desks.
Our highly specialized professionals bring a unique passion to their work. They are excited about new ideas and technology. They love to travel to new places at a moment’s notice. They enjoy directly engaging clients on the front lines. And they’re driven to find answers. It’s what makes the DELTA |v| culture so unique.
Do you have what it takes?
If you’ve got creative talent, technical aptitude, a thirst for adventure, and a knack for engaging with people, we want to hear from you. Contact us today, forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Client Engagement Associate
Hiring for Denver, CO Location
This position is a key role at DELTA |v|. The CEA is responsible for the project coordination with our clients and engineers. This role serves as a direct contact for client facing jobs. The individual will oversee the client service through a high degree of professionalism and develop relationships to ensure DELTA |v| is providing excellent service. This position will be based out of our Denver location.
- Main point of contact for DELTA |v| Denver clients
- Fields all calls from clients and assign new assignments to DELTA |v| Denver Engineers
- Assembles engineering team for each new project
- Monitors/ assists with lifecycle of project from initial scoping to close of engagement
- Assist with office operations
- Monitors life cycle of project
- Maintains ongoing relationships with clients; checking in regularly
- Coordinate client and team communications
- Setup and maintain assignments in company project management software
- Maintain user manuals and guidelines
- Coordinates engineer’s schedules
- Responsible for conveying project status to client and respective engineers; ensuring that project deliverables are met
- Ensure all client needs are met over the phone and during in-office visits
- Monitors/ reviews/ processes client documents
- General office duties
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of related experience in project management, customer relations fields
- Competency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Phone Skills
- Very organized, ability to multi-task
(Part-Time) Technical Coordinator
Hiring for Charlotte, NC and Nashville, TN locations
General Purpose of Job: As a Technical Coordinator, this role will be primarily responsible for a variety of tasks associated with maintaining and updating equipment, evidence management as well as other general administrative office duties. The candidate will be expected to perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of equipment and office operations. Individuals should demonstrate the following competencies: technology-oriented, problem solving, customer service, planning/organizing, quality control, adaptability and dependability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Field equipment maintenance with system updates, partnering with external vendor(s) to support repairs and replacement.
- Install, configure and upgrade equipment software and hardware.
- Provide technical support or training on systems and equipment.
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules for equipment.
- Asset inventory reconciliation.
- Evidence inventory management.
- Assists with computer and network maintenance.
- General office equipment maintenance.
- Assist with file organization.
- Administrative duties including filing, copying, scanning, binding etc.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- General clerical duties.
- Provide administrative support to team and department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2+ years of administrative and/or technical support experience.
- Strong technical acumen and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with independent decision-making abilities.
- Ability to troubleshoot with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must possess a strong business acumen, display strong partnership and be highly team oriented and motivated.
- Experience with and/or ability to partner with external vendor(s) to support the company.
- General office duties.