Adventurers WantedIf you’ve got a masters degree in an engineering discipline and a thirst for adventure, we want to hear from you.
Imagine a typical engineering firm. Now crumple up that image and toss it in the recycling bin. At DELTA | v |, forensic engineering has little to do with pushing paper or sitting at desks.
Our highly specialized professionals bring a unique passion to their work. They are excited about new ideas and technology. They love to travel to new places at a moment’s notice. They enjoy directly engaging clients on the front lines. And they’re driven to find answers. It’s what makes the DELTA |v| culture so unique.
Do you have what it takes?
If you’ve got creative talent, technical aptitude, a thirst for adventure, and a knack for engaging with people, we want to hear from you. Contact us today, forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: (Part-time) Technical Coordinator Hiring for Charlotte, NC and Nashville, TN locations
General Purpose of Job: As a Technical Coordinator, this role will be primarily responsible for a variety of tasks associated with maintaining and updating equipment, evidence management as well as other general administrative office duties. The candidate will be expected to perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of equipment and office operations. Individuals should demonstrate the following competencies: technology-oriented, problem solving, customer service, planning/organizing, quality control, adaptability and dependability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Field equipment maintenance with system updates, partnering with external vendor(s) to support repairs and replacement.
- Install, configure and upgrade equipment software and hardware.
- Provide technical support or training on systems and equipment.
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules for equipment.
- Asset inventory reconciliation.
- Evidence inventory management.
- Assists with computer and network maintenance.
- General office equipment maintenance.
- Assist with file organization.
- Administrative duties including filing, copying, scanning, binding etc.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- General clerical duties.
- Provide administrative support to team and department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2+ years of administrative and/or technical support experience.
- Strong technical acumen and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with independent decision-making abilities.
- Ability to troubleshoot with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must possess a strong business acumen, display strong partnership and be highly team oriented and motivated.
- Experience with and/or ability to partner with external vendor(s) to support the company.
- General office duties.