Adventurers WantedIf you’ve got a masters degree in an engineering discipline and a thirst for adventure, we want to hear from you.
Imagine a typical engineering firm. Now crumple up that image and toss it in the recycling bin. At DELTA | v |, forensic engineering has little to do with pushing paper or sitting at desks.
Our highly specialized professionals bring a unique passion to their work. They are excited about new ideas and technology. They love to travel to new places at a moment’s notice. They enjoy directly engaging clients on the front lines. And they’re driven to find answers. It’s what makes the DELTA |v| culture so unique.
Do you have what it takes?
If you’ve got creative talent, technical aptitude, a thirst for adventure, and a knack for engaging with people, we want to hear from you. Contact us today, forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Payable Specialist (Part-time)
As an Part-time Accounts Payable specialist, this role will be primarily responsible for a variety of tasks associated with accounts payable functions and expense reports as well as other general accounting responsibilities. The candidate will be expected to be able to enter vendor invoices, set up new vendors and handle inquiries, process expense reports, reconcile transactions, prepare payments, etc. Individuals should demonstrate the following competencies: technology-oriented, problem solving, customer service, planning/organizing, quality control, adaptability and dependability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains all vendor files and records.
- Prepares and processes payments accurately and on time.
- Reviews, verifies and records all statements and invoices needed to prepare payments.
- Reconciles bill and account balances.
- Tracks all payment and transaction records using applicable systems.
- Reviews, Records and reconciles all credit card charges.
- Print, Prepare checks from check requests.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Reconcile reimbursement expenses through business management software and process payment.
- Ensure proper allocation/ reconciliation of expenses to accounts, classes and cost centers by analyzing invoice/ expense reports; recording entries.
- Communicate with staff about expense variance discrepancies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of accounts payable, sales or customer service experience
- Intermediate Excel Skills; Microsoft Office Proficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with independent decision making abilities.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Math and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent customer and intercompany relationship skills.
- Intermediate understanding of Journal Entry, GL and Chart of Accounts
- Coordinate client and team communications.
- General office duties.