Adventurers WantedIf you’ve got a masters degree in an engineering discipline and a thirst for adventure, we want to hear from you.
Imagine a typical engineering firm. Now crumple up that image and toss it in the recycling bin. At DELTA | v |, forensic engineering has little to do with pushing paper or sitting at desks.
Our highly specialized professionals bring a unique passion to their work. They are excited about new ideas and technology. They love to travel to new places at a moment’s notice. They enjoy directly engaging clients on the front lines. And they’re driven to find answers. It’s what makes the DELTA |v| culture so unique.
Do you have what it takes?
If you’ve got creative talent, technical aptitude, a thirst for adventure, and a knack for engaging with people, we want to hear from you. Contact us today.
Client Engagement Associate
The Client Engagement Associate (CEA) is a key role at DELTA |v|. As the Client Engagement Associate of the Event Data Recorder (EDR) Department, you will have the responsibility of efficiently managing project workflow from inception through completion. You will serve as the liaison for company-wide data imaging service requests, project management, production scheduling, client management and department invoicing needs.
The Client Engagement Associate is responsible for the project coordination/ management between our clients, engineering team and EDR department. This role serves as a direct contact for client facing jobs. The individual will oversee the client service through a high degree of professionalism and will develop relationships to ensure DELTA |v| is providing excellent services. This position is based out of the firm’s Charlotte location.
- Monitors lifecycle of EDR projects.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with clients; checking in regularly.
- Track progress of multiple projects, keep detailed documentation, and reflect status in internal systems.
- Processes incoming and outgoing event data recorder modules.
- Setup and maintain assignments in company project management software.
- Track and manage invoicing and monitor receivables for projects.
- Create/ Maintain/ Update user manuals and guidelines for various electronic control module brands.
- Coordinates engineer’s schedules and travel for onsite EDR assignments.
- Responsible for conveying project status to clients and respective engineers; ensuring that project deliverables are met.
- Ensure all client needs are met over the phone and during in-office visits.
- Monitors/ reviews/ processes client documents.
- Coordinate client and team communications.
- General office duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2 years of related experience in Project Management, Customer Relations.
- Competency in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of initiative, flexibility and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with independent decision making abilities.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent customer and intercompany relationship skills.
- Excellent follow-up methodology.